Privacy and Cookie statement
We respect the privacy of visitors of www.ndibba.com and ensure that personal information you provide is treated confidentially. Processing of the personal data takes place in a manner that is in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. With the following statement we want to make clear how we are committed to the security and reliability of our website, and clarify how we use the personal data of our customers.
1. Personal data
Personal data are the data that you can make available to us when you visit ndibba.com. On some sections we can ask for address, e mail address and telephone numbers. In addition, when visiting ndibba.com, other data are also automatically available, such as your IP address, information about the internet site from which you have opened our website or about the internet browser you use (technical information).
2. Use of personal data
We will only collect, process and use the personal data you have made available to us by visiting ndibba.com for purposes within the framework of the applicable data protection laws. Your personal details will be stored and used by us to make the visit to www.ndibba.com as pleasant as possible.
For services such as newsletters or contact forms, we need information such as name, address or e mail address. This is different on a case by case basis.
Technical information required for the presentation of ndibba.com on your computer is stored anonymously by us and used for statistical analyzes and to make our website as attractive as possible. Moreover, we use this information anonymously, so not related to your person, so that we can continually improve.
Cookies are stored on your computer and can be deleted at any time. After deleting cookies, you may have to reset your preferences. Cookies are completely secure and do not store email addresses or telephone numbers.
At the first visit of www.ndibba.com, you can indicate via the cookie setting whether you accept cookies or if you want to change the settings for cookies.
4. Explanation about the cookies used on this website
We find it important that you know which cookies our website ndibba.com uses and for what purposes they are used. We want to guarantee both your privacy and the user-friendliness of our website as much as possible. Below you can read more about the cookies that are used by and on our website and for what purposes.
4.1. Functional cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our website functions properly and allow us to improve the services we offer.
- saving settings for optimal video display, such as the desired buffer size and the resolution data of your screen.
- reading out your browser settings in order to show our website optimally on your screen.
- the uniform loading of the website, so that the site remains accessible.
- remembering that you have logged in to any secure areas of our website.
- allowing you to enter key information once and transfer that information to other pages without having to re-enter it.
- allowing you to set preferences that retain across visits to our website.
To determine which parts of ndibba.com are most interesting to our visitors, we continuously measure how many visitors come to our website and what is viewed the most. For this we use Chartbeat and Alexa. We do not trace the recorded information to persons and are only used by us for statistical insight.
The recorded information is used for:
- tracking the number of visitors on our web pages.
- tracking the amount of time each visitor spends on our web pages.
- determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website.
- assessing which parts of our site need adjustment.
- optimizing the website.
4.3. Cookies from third parties
For the cookies that third parties place for social media applications and Ads on ndibba.com, we refer to the statements that these parties provide on their own websites. These statements can change regularly. Ndibba has no influence on this. The names of the parties behind these cookies can be found below. One way to control opt in or opt out of 3rd party networks is via optout.networkadvertising.org .
4.4. Unforeseen cookies
Because of the way our website works, it is possible that we do not have insight into all the cases that cookies are posted on ndibba.com. This can occur, for example, in the event that so called embedded elements (texts, images, films and/or documents stored with another party) are used.
5. Access and change your data
You have legal rights to information about the personal data stored with us and the correction, deletion and blocking of this personal data.
You can block the use of your data for advertising purposes at any time and withdraw your consent for future use of your data. You can start the blocking via the cookie setting.
6. Links on internet pages of other companies
Our website contains links to internet sites of other companies. We are not responsible for the data protection measures of other internet sites. Information about the data protection of these companies can be found on these websites.
7. Questions about data protection
If you have any questions about data protection or if you wish to make use of rights or claims regarding your personal data, please contact [email protected]
This statement will change from time to time for example, because our website or the legislation is being modified. We may change the content of this statement at any time without prior notice. This statement was last modified on 19-07-2021.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ndibba and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Ndibba. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ndibba takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions
The term Ndibba or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes many links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily those of us. Due to the freedom of speech that prevails on this website, we will frequently publish opinions that you (or ourselves) might find totally objectionable. If you cannot accept absolute freedom of speech, you should not visit this website.
- Certain content is posted directly on the website by our visitors. We do not have the manpower to screen/approve this content prior to publication. If you encounter inappropriate content (pornography, spam, malware) please use the feedback link at the bottom of the page to report it to us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Uganda.
Sponsored content on Ndibba is labelled as SPONSORED. We and our sponsors write the posts based on the content the sponsor provides. We accept sponsored content only from companies whose products and services we think our readers will find valuable or interesting. If we determine that the companies we describe in these posts do not meet our criteria, or provide shoddy products or services, we will not continue to run sponsored content about them.