The 2023 PGA Championship tees-off at Oak Hill on Thursday and with it our famous Fantasy Golf Competition.
The Caddy has already posted his 3 selections for the week so make sure you check those out before it all gets going.
We’ve £50 in free bets to give away in our free competition, which is pretty simple; Pick three players to form your 2023 PGA Championship Fantasy Team. The person with the lowest combined aggregate score at the end of the tournament will be the winner.
First place will receive a £25 free bet. Runner-Up will get £15, 3rd place £10.
Finish in the top 10 and you’ll also win a month’s free access to The Caddy’s new premium tipping service, which launched last month and has already served up several winners such as Tony Finau 8/1 (Mexcio Open), Adrian Meronk 20/1 (Italian Open) and Jason Day 16/1 (AT&T Byron Nelson) as well as a handful of matchbets and NAP winners.
- Pick 3 golfers to form your PGA Championship Fantasy Team. They will be the players that earn you points. The lowest aggregate score will win top prizes.
- If ANY of your players miss the cut you’ll automatically be out of the competition.
- Only one entry per person / IP address.
- All entries must be in before the first player tees off at 12.45pm Thursday.
- In the event of a tie for any of the prizes a draw will be made. Our decision is final.
- 1st Place £25 free bet
- 2nd £15 free bet
- 3rd £10 free bet
Your entry to the competition should look like this;
- Rory McIlroy
- Scottie Scheffler
- Justin Thomas