With brief period to rest following a few days of excited FA Cup activity, we charge straight into a full midweek Premier League apparatus program for Wednesday and Thursday.
We’re preparing our attention on Wednesday’s games today nonetheless, and beneath we’ve done the math to present to you the absolute best absolute best cards and corners wagering tips for the night’s Premier League business, which we’ve consolidated into a scrumptious looking 22/1 aggregator!
Keep in mind – you can discover nitty gritty examination and free wagering tips for the entirety of the first class mid-week matches on our Premier League forecasts page.
Burnley vs Aston Villa
- Only Liverpool and Man City have won more total corners than Aston Villa (115) in the Premier League this season.
- Aston Villa won 10 corners to Burnley’s one when the teams last faced off in December.
- Only three clubs have won fewer total corners in the Premier League than Burnley this term (72).
Betting tip: Aston Villa Corner Match Bet
Chelsea vs Wolves
- Wolves collected seven cards combined in their last two trips to play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea are picking up just 1.5 cards per home game in the league this season.
- Chelsea collected just three cards in total in their last two home league meetings with Wolves.
Betting tip: Wolves Card Handicap +0.0
Brighton vs Fulham
- Brighton won eight corners to Fulham’s one when the teams last squared off at Craven Cottage in December.
- Brighton rank 8th in the Premier League this season for total corners won (101).
- Only West Brom have won fewer total corners than Fulham (71) so far this season.
Betting tip: Brighton -2.0 Corner Handicap
Everton vs Leicester City
- Four yellow cards were shown to both teams combined when Everton and Leicester last met in December.
- Leicester rank alongside Fulham as the Premier League’s most booked team this season (38 yellows each).
- Everton meanwhile, rank 5th on the same list having accumulated 30 Premier League bookings so far in 2020/21.
Betting tip: Over 3.5 Total Cards
Manchester United vs Sheffield United
- Sheffield United’s away matches have seen an average of 12.33 corners awarded per 90 minutes this season – the highest figure in the Premier League.
- An average of 11.33 corners have been awarded per Manchester United Premier League home match this term.
- A huge 15 corners were won by both teams combined when the Blades last visited Old Trafford in June last year.